[PeDAGoG] Paths to a just and sustainable society

Irene Sotiropoulou irene.sotiropoulou at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 14:54:36 CEST 2021

Dear Christine,

I am thankful for the clear questions you raise in this mail group. I think
that we should keep them in mind. I refrain from giving my (partial,  full
of reservations and doubts) answers to them because i believe that we need
to get awareness of the questions we have in front of us first. Maybe there
are other questions too. Maybe we can rephrase them to fit the realities of
communities and histories that are specific in time and space.
However, i wanted to thank you and say that i share your view that we need
to ask those questions and ask clear questions in any case.
Best regards,
Irene

Στις Τετ, 29 Σεπ 2021 στις 11:05 μ.μ., ο/η Christine Dann <
christine at horomaka.org> έγραψε:

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>