[PeDAGoG] The communitarian revolutionary subject, new forms of social transformation

Mofwoofoo mofwoofoo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 23:15:56 CEST 2021

I am writing as a long time radical anarchist activist "on the ground". I
am not a scholar, but I have read a lot over 55 years. While I view the
article (The communitarian revolutionary subject, new forms of social
transformation) worthwhile, it is nothing new at all. Anarchist literature
and scholarship goes back to the 1860's when these same ideas were
expressed. Anarchists have seen through the problem of hierarchies in
gov't. and in general. I have submitted the 7 minute animation that I made
in 2020 which explains a lot about organizing in a horizontal fashion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wywMhg604W8&t=5s. And how it might be the
only way to eliminate once and for all corruption in governments.

Citizen participation a la transition towns initiatives, localization,
collectivism, decentralization, deconsummerism, self-reliance, economies
that promote the good of the whole, cooperation, respect for the
environment, etc. are ideas whirling around throughout the internet and the
world. And as I am sure it is clear to everyone in this group, that the
current system of capitalism is the perfect recipe for suiciding the human
race.

Meanwhile, as capitalism is collapsing or is being collapsed, there seems
to be a rush to assert authoritarianism as soon as possible. And clearly
the vaccine mandate and the pcr tests are ways to do this. But since the
vaccine mandates will not go away no matter how hard the pushback is, they
seem to have plan b ready to go: world-wide food shortages which would
result in world-wide food riots and chaos, which will justify martial law
and state of emergency declarations, which at least in the USA would
empower FEMA to overstep the Constitution and do whatever they want due to
the executive orders that give them total power.

To avoid this from happening, people need to check on where their area's
food sources are coming from and if they will be available or not. And in
this way, using google or duck, duck, go one can ascertain what really is
happening and what is going to happen in these regards. And if food
shortages are indeed imminent, alert the citizenry to prepare by storing up
on rice, beans, lentils, grains, tins, and storing food in preserves and
salt for perhaps 6 months and setting up programs for those who don't have
a few hundred dollars to spend to be able to be prepared as well.

Finally, I am the founder of a mostly latino, artist, eco-community in
Ecuador (chambalabamba.org, under construction) since 2012, and believe me,
this is not the solution for the world. It takes years to get it going,
most communities fail for lack of funds or cohesion, it is not for
everybody, and it is a false hope for those who believe that this is the
way, imho.