[PeDAGoG] A new article on RED website - "We thought it was fiction"

Hari DK hari.coding at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 17:32:22 CEST 2021

Sure Jai. Thanks for stepping in.

There are a lot of great discussions on these forums which I am slowly
getting exposed to. I'd be happy to re-enter those in which all parties
feel respected and in a safe space.

For the record, I've been listening and lurking quite a while here - with
intent to learn. I also don't identify with political binaries, so that
might be confusing for some folks (is 'forward' allowed as a political
orientation?! 😆). Hopefully I will find mutual understanding in some
particular exchanges.

Thank you,