[PeDAGoG] A new article on RED website - "We thought it was fiction"

Pallav Das dpallav at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 20:52:25 CEST 2021

*"Among the most glaring omissions in our arsenal as a movement is the
absence of a simple statement: we oppose government and corporate
surveillance of all kinds, we will never support it, and we will not work
with anyone who does. "*

Friends,

A new article, "We thought it was fiction", has been uploaded to the
Radical Ecological Democracy website. Alfredo Lopez, Melanie Bush, Hamid
Khan and Ken Montenegro, our colleagues from "May First Movement
Technology", discuss the threat posed by Pegasus, the malicious hacking
software, and how the progressive and “alternatives” communities should
organize to push back against this steady erosion of people’s rights, and
work to end tech dominance and intrusion into our lives. Please share the
article with your networks and join the discussion on REDlistserv. The
authors are copied here in case you would like to contact them directly.

https://www.radicalecologicaldemocracy.org/we-thought-it-was-fiction/

Best,

Pallav

Read more