[PeDAGoG] Draft: PeDAGoG ethics, framework, manifesto

Angging Aban azenana at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 05:38:13 CEST 2021

Dear PeDAGoG colleagues,

Sending here the draft ethics, framework, manifesto for your comments. This
has been collectively drafted by Group 5 of our previously held meeting.
For further comments, please click the link below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17XEzP8uyXYlbMS_RF9tJ7GOB-M1MpOhs/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=114737940151971186883&rtpof=true&sd=true

May we have all your comments/ suggestions by next Friday, September 10?
Thanks.

Regards,
Angging

*Ananeza Aban, MCD*
Senior Program Officer
Program on Alternative Development (AltDev)
University of the Philippines | Center for Integrative and Development
Studies
*Ang Bahay ng Alumni, Lower Ground Floor  *
*Magsaysay Ave., UP Diliman, Q.C. 1101  Philippines*
*Tel. nos.:  981-8500 loc. 4266-4267 & 435-9283*
*Tel. fax:  981-8500 loc. 4268 & 426-0955*

*Website: cids.up.edu.ph <http://cids.up.edu.ph>*
*Facebook page: www.facebook.com/upcids*