[PeDAGoG] DASH - A unique learning opportunity for students and alternative learners across India

NEUSIEDL Christoph Andreas cneusiedl2-c at my.cityu.edu.hk
Fri May 28 09:24:00 CEST 2021

Dear all,

It would be fantastic if you can forward the below email to your students and circulate it in your networks. Project DEFY is starting a new virtual programme based on design thinking to help aspiring students develop and establish new and innovative solutions for community-based problems. For more information see below or feel free to contact me.

Best,

Christoph

Warm greetings from Project DEFY. We hope you and your loved ones are keeping safe.  We have an exciting new opportunity for students who want to get a fresh hands-on learning experience during these times.

Last year we got an overwhelming response to our thingQbator Internship Program (TIP) with more than 1000 applications and about 250 participants! This year we are going bigger with our latest offering- the DEFY Academy for Solution Hacking (DASH).

DASH is an intensive 2-month virtual learning program with two separate tracks. Built on the tenets of Design Thinking, the program will host a cohort of talented minds selected from across the country, and provide them a platform to think, explore, design, and test their ideas. In DASH, students work with communities, rather than for them, to solve the challenges they choose to take on.

Apart from the guidance of seasoned mentors or experts in their respective fields, which the learners would have access to, they would also be engaging in various workshops, speaker sessions, team activities and group discussions to make the entire learning experience vivid, colorful and memorable. Students will build with mentoring from experts from MIT, Niti Ayog, Ankur Capital, GEN etc to get advantage of all sides of business!

Apply here on this link: http://bit.ly/dash_apply<https://projectdefy.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b7a3a6511e9d0238adede2c3e&id=bd43b6fd4f&e=895c504157>

Please refer to https://projectdefy.org/dash/<https://projectdefy.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b7a3a6511e9d0238adede2c3e&id=09cb31da3a&e=895c504157> for more details.

Last date to apply is May 31, 2021. Please feel free to write to dash at projectdefy.org<mailto:dash at projectdefy.org> if you have any questions!

Here’s to finding new solutions to the challenges our world faces!