[PeDAGoG] Reactivating PeDAGoG - Online Discussion on 6th June, 2 PM GMT

Upamanyu Das upamanyu.das5 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 14:00:25 CEST 2021

Dear PeDAGoG colleagues,

Hope you're doing well!

As part of our attempt at revitalising PeDAGoG to become an actively
engaged group, we have decided to host an online discussion for the group
on 6th June, 2 PM GMT.

The discussion can broadly range over an update on innovative activities
that members have been upto, and the various activities that we can pursue
as a network, and how.

It would be great if people can show up for the meeting, though we also
understand that there might be more pressing issues at hand for some of us.
Looking forward to seeing you there!

Here's the link for the meeting:

Vikalp Sangam is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Reactivating PeDAGoG

Time: Jun 6, 2021 02:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86350193741

Meeting ID: 863 5019 3741

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,86350193741# US (Washington DC)

+13126266799,,86350193741# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)