[PeDAGoG] A piece on the physical limits to infinite economic growth

Dr N. Raghuram nandula.raghuram at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 08:24:09 CEST 2021

Dear Vandana and Chirag,

I agree with Prabhu that it is an extremely well written piece with concise
arguments on the futility of chasing the mirage of limitless growth with
sustainability.

Best wishes,
Raghuram

*Prof. N. Raghuram,**Ph.D**.*

*School of Biotechnology, GGS Indraprastha University*,

Sector 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078, INDIA.

Emails: raghuram98 at hotmail.com, raghuram at ipu.ac.in

web: *http://www.ipu.ac.in/usbt/btraghumain.php
<http://www.ipu.ac.in/usbt/btraghumain.php>*

Phones: (91-11) 2530 2308

Chair, International Nitrogen Initiative <http://initrogen.org>

Editor-in-Chief, Physiology and Molecular Biology of Plants
<http://www.springer.com/12298>

SC Member, UNEP Global Partnership on Nutrient Management
<http://nutrientchallenge.org/>

Co-Investigator, UKRI-GCRF South Asian Nitrogen Hub
<https://gtr.ukri.org/projects?ref=NE%2FS009019%2F1>

Trustee, SIT <https://www.sustainableindiatrust.org/>, President, SCON
<http://scon-iari.org/>, Vice President, PHSSFSS
<http://phssfoundation.org/>