[PeDAGoG] A piece on the physical limits to infinite economic growth

Prabhu Mohapatra prabhuayan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 04:38:07 CEST 2021

Absytely brilliant  marvellous congrats chirag and vandana..a pedagogic
gemstone..and brilluant  evocation.

transistors smaller than corona virus..the viral growth and expinential
econom8c  growth  alluded to..wonderfully wellwritten and pithily
illustrated..wah wah...once again  in celebration  of a land mark
piece...congrats chirag and vandana..with warm enthusiasm...prabhu