[PeDAGoG] GOING ON NOW! Reactivating PeDAGoG - Online Discussion on 6th June, 2 PM GMT

Ashish Kothari ashishkothari at riseup.net
Sun Jun 6 16:10:55 CEST 2021

Our meeting is on, in case any of you are still able to join ... pl do

ashish

On 05/06/21 5:46 pm, Ashish Kothari wrote:

> Dear friends, a gentle reminder about tomorrow's meeting, see agenda
> in Upamanyu's mail below. We hope you can all join (except some who
> have said the time is not suitable for them, sorry about that).
>
> See you tomorrow, 2 pm GMT! (link below)
>
> Do people need translation (e.g. Eng to Spanish)? If so, pl. let us
> know, we can set up the interpretation room, and will ahve to request
> for volunteers to do the translation!
>
> Ashish
>
> Topic: Reactivating PeDAGoG
> Time: Jun 6, 2021 02:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time
> Join Zoom Meeting
> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86350193741
> Meeting ID: 863 5019 3741
> One tap mobile
> +13017158592,,86350193741# US (Washington DC)
> +13126266799,,86350193741# US (Chicago)
> Dial by your location
>         +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
>         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
>         +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
>         +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
>         +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
>         +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
> Meeting ID: 863 5019 3741
> Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbKkilqA6w

Ashish Kothari

New, for COVID relief in India! Vikalp Sutra
<https://sutra.vikalpsangam.org/>

NOW FREE DOWNLOAD! Pluriverse: A Post-Development Dictionary
<https://radicalecologicaldemocracy.org/pluriverse>

Ashish Kothari

Kalpavriksh

Apt 5 Shree Datta Krupa