[PeDAGoG] TOMORROW! Reactivating PeDAGoG - Online Discussion on 6th June, 2 PM GMT

Ashish Kothari ashishkothari at riseup.net
Sat Jun 5 14:16:38 CEST 2021

Dear friends, a gentle reminder about tomorrow's meeting, see agenda in
Upamanyu's mail below. We hope you can all join (except some who have
said the time is not suitable for them, sorry about that).

See you tomorrow, 2 pm GMT! (link below)

Do people need translation (e.g. Eng to Spanish)? If so, pl. let us
know, we can set up the interpretation room, and will ahve to request
for volunteers to do the translation!

Ashish

Topic: Reactivating PeDAGoG
Time: Jun 6, 2021 02:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86350193741
Meeting ID: 863 5019 3741
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,86350193741# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,86350193741# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
         +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)