[PeDAGoG] Re-Set -- Re-Claim -- Re-Boot. From anthropocentrism to Nature-centric Being-ness.

Jinan K B jinankb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 09:01:19 CEST 2021

Please share

RESET

Reboot with our original cognitive system.
Learn the world instead of the word.
Reclaim our natural ability to create knowledge of the real world.
Use your senses.
Beware of conscious reasoning.
let knowing take place.
Don't analyze and create myths about understanding.

Reclaim the ability to be in the unknown, to hold doubts, and to be in process.

Realign with life.

http://ekfoundation.in/reset-reclaim-rebel/

I am offering a program to explore how to reset our anthropocentric
Being-ness to Nature-centric Being-ness.

 It is clear that we have been turned into human knowings instead of
human beings through the kind of education we have been subjected to.
As we are taught the written word (the description) instead of the
real world our cognitive system rewires to understand what is absent
and also numbs our senses. This activates 'imaginary' imagination
instead of real imagination. The biggest damage to education is that
from childhood we are exposed to the known and it destroys our ability
to engage with the unknown.

The program is to invite you to address your cognitive damages,
reawaken your natural cognitive system and dare to step into the realm
of the unknown.

--
Jinan,
TEXT DISTORTS, DIGITAL DESTROYS, WORLD AWAKENS

http://kbjinan.in/
http://ekfoundation.in/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC80rT8Zj1EE8TrzD3UreYfQ
www.re-cognition.org