[PeDAGoG] Greetings and podcast

Casellato, Mariana mc4743 at tc.columbia.edu
Mon Jan 18 14:35:35 CET 2021

Hi everyone,

I'm Mariana Casellato. I've been in the email group for a couple of months
now. I learned about the GTA and dived into the website looking for
resources and connections, that's how I got into the email group.

I'm from Brazil but currently, I'm doing a master's in Education at
Teachers College, Columbia University. Decolonization is one of the topics
of research I'm very interested in, as well as youth activism and
environmental education.

What I'd like to share with you today is the three-episode podcast series
on Colonialism and Covid-19 I've produced in partnership with a professor
from the Global Health Equity University in Rwanda. Each episode tackles a
specific topic within that subject in conversation with different
practitioners from the Global South.

Here are the Spotify links, but you can hear it in your preferred podcast
player, just look for "Conversations from the Leading Edge".

Episode 01 - When Past is present
<https://open.spotify.com/episode/4hk1alHEUWISRY1avwb67q?si=gjheFkrUQ8CsgRFN-bwW6w>
Episode 02 - A Global Pandemic in the need of a local response
<https://open.spotify.com/episode/267jc7hrK9I2GMTdmtCfvW?si=D8eeOTyyQq-7n9V9QXI7ug>
Episode 03 - Stories that don't get to be in the headlines
<https://open.spotify.com/episode/2RP2AHRNFFagJlYWniCHWw?si=gJ8HEZAgSCqet7d_G9NG0A>

I hope you enjoy it.

Best,
Mariana Casellato (she/her/hers)

MA Candidate | International Education Development

Zenkel Fellow | Center for Sustainable Futures
<http://www.tc.edu/sustainability>

Intern | AC4 - Earth Institute <http://ac4.ei.columbia.edu/>

*JUST OUT:* Listen to our podcast series on Colonialism and Covid-19
<https://soundcloud.com/ac4-columbia>