[PeDAGoG] Fwd: Invitation - Re-Imagining Education Conference (Español abajo)

Andrea González Andino andreagonzalezandino at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 22:57:42 CET 2021

Hi everyone!

I remember that we had a beautiful zoom meeting last year, it was very
interesting to share with many of you and your initiatives around the
world. I think that this invitation is very interesting for many of you.

I´m part of Ecoversities Alliance and we are organizing the first
Re-imagining Education Conference 4-7th March 2021. As many of you know,
Ecoversities is an Alliance that´s been working for more than 5 years in
alternatives to higher education. The intention of the conference is to
build bridges between a diverse range of individuals, organizations,
institutions, and networks to see and share other ways of  knowing, being,
learning, and connecting.

Here is the invitation to the conferences. You can register here
https://re-imagining.education/

Many hugs from the Andes in Ecuador.
🏔