[PeDAGoG] NEW BOOK - The Imperial Mode of Living. Everyday Life and the Ecological Crisis of Capitalism (Ulrich Brand / Markus Wissen)

Ulrich Brand ulrich.brand at univie.ac.at
Thu Feb 18 23:10:07 CET 2021

Dear friends and colleagues,

we are very happy to announce the recent publication of our new book:
*/The Imperial Mode of Living. Everyday Life and the Ecological Crisis
of Capitalism/*

Here you can reada brief description of the content and endorsements
from Stefania Barca, Emma Dowling, Verónica Gago, John Holloway, Huan
Qingzhi, Ashish Kothari, Ariel Salleh, Marcel van der Linden, Michael
Watts and Michelle Williams.

https://www.versobooks.com/books/3691-the-imperial-mode-of-living
<https://www.versobooks.com/books/3691-the-imperial-mode-of-living>

The book is currently available for order with a 30 % discountvia
Verso’s website.

We would bevery pleased if you or colleagues considered reviewingthe book.

Fora review copy please write to: Amelia Ward, amelia at verso.co.uk
<mailto:amelia at verso.co.uk>

Best wishes,

Markus Wissen and Uli Brand