[PeDAGoG] Invitation to be a part of an upcoming Ecoversities gathering

Pramod Parajuli pp692619 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 13:08:25 CET 2021

Greetings, Dan, Manish, Ashish all my fellow travelers in this uncharted
yet exciting journey.
 I would love to present on the diagnosis, dream, design, delivery and
on-going processes of the Annapurna Pluriversities: Regenerating
Lifesystems, Livelihoods, Learning and Leadership
It would be a multi-media presentation and offer regenerative design in/on
the Himalayas and more.
90 minute time would be ideal or whatever time is allowed for a panel or a
session.

Pramod Parajuli, Ph.D.
Founder, Annapurna Pluriversities