[PeDAGoG] Information about a virtual learning journey around the world

Andrea González Andino andreagonzalezandino at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 01:34:38 CEST 2021

This invitation comes from Ecoversities fabric, we are experimenting with
learning journeys as a pedagogy in the online world.
You can find more info here https://www.yatra.global/
And sign up here: http://bit.ly/GlobalYatra

Many hugs from the Ecuadorian Andes :)

[image: Neat Icons Facebook Ad.png]

I'm excited to share this upcoming event April 19th to May 12th, this is an
experiment to try to bring the spirit of the Yatra - Learning journey to a
virtual journey  a way to meet and travel together visiting inspiring
projects and people around the world who can give us hospitality and share
their stories, practices and learnings that nurture the imagination and the
horizon of what is possible to maintain hope in difficult times and tune-in
with other possible worlds with love, affection and care.

This trip will last a full moon and will be divided into 8 sessions of 2
hours each. In them, we want to create a space to share and learn
-literally and metaphorically- about the power of seeds to regenerate life;
to understand ourselves within the perspective of a deep and cosmic time
imbued with mystery; for the defense and the rebel fondness for the land
and the territory, composting waste and creating fertile soil for memory,
play and beauty; we will make a sacred fire where we will meet to share
letters of love, resistance and making kin with life; we will listen to
practices to get out of the logic of monocultures of the mind, the heart
and the earth; and and we will listen to experiences about the affections,
movements and care of the body-territory.

What if we could see a part of the world that can open a world of
possibilities in our minds? What if we can be guided by the spirit of
learning while we enjoy conversations and inspiration from many inspired
educators from all over the world? What if we get some inspiration from all
of these conversations?

Here is a list of our speakers:

   -

   Elena Pardo – CEPROSI – Cusco, Peru.
   -

   Luigi Coppola – Casa delle Agriculture – Lecce, Italy.
   -

   Lama Khatieb - Jordan - Zikra for Popular Learning
   -

   Hermes de Sousa – Unidiversidade das Kebradas, Sao Miguel Paulista, Sao
   Paulo, Brazil.
   -

   Petra Carman. Alternative Leadership Training. Thailand.
   -

   Sabine Lichtenfelds. co-founder of Peace Research Center Tamera,
   Portugal.
   -

   Aka – Agroarte - Comuna 13, Medellin, Colombia.
   -

   Alessia Dro – Jineology (Kurdistan)
   -

   Silvia Rivera Cusicanqui - El Tambx Colectivx - Bolivia
   -

   Manish Jain - Swaraj University, Complexity University, Ecoversities
   -

   Charles Eisenstein - Author - EEUU
   -

   Munir Fasheh - House of wisdom - Palestina
   -

   Mariam Diefallah - Educator, writer, Egypt
   -

   Liberación de la Madre Tierra - Colombia
   -

   Michael Roberson. The Freedom Ballroom School - USA
   -

   Pedro Reygadas, CIET, Michoacan, Mexico. New anthropology of the body.
   -

   Agatha Santana - Escola do Amor - Brazil

Would you like to come to this journey with us?

Register here http://bit.ly/GlobalYatra more info here
https://www.yatra.global/

--
At.