[PeDAGoG] Degrowth limericks ... and beyond

R A rachaelalphonso at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 16:44:47 CET 2020

Hi.... pardon me for going back to the limericks, but they are really good!
Thanks Christine and Alex.

I've made the texts into JPEGs because I believe these quick, short
messages are effective in creating awareness. So,  if Alex and Christine
don't mind,  we could share these JPEGs via social media - WhatsApp
status,  Instagram,  Twitter, etc.

See attached.