[PeDAGoG] Degrowth limericks ... and beyond

Ashish Kothari ashishkothari at riseup.net
Tue Nov 17 07:21:53 CET 2020

Friends,

I'm all agog
At the poetic skills in PeDAGoG
Members inspiring their peers
To throw more verbal spears
At the evil growth demagogue!

Ok, folks, beyond this clearly v. enjoyable exchange, can we pl. get
back to some of the actions we had decided on at our last collective
call, which seems like it was many moons back? It would be nice to have
some activities of this network, beyond the occasional email exchange.

I've requested Brandon to initiate some conversation on this ... thanks,

ashish

NOW FREE DOWNLOAD! ÔPluriverse: A Post-Development DictionaryÕ (https://radicalecologicaldemocracy.org/pluriverse)

Ashish Kothari
Kalpavriksh