[PeDAGoG] Invitation to virtual interactive session | 8 July, 2pm GMT

leah temper leah.temper at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 21:10:38 CEST 2020

Hi Julia,

I will try to join circumstances permitting.

Warmly,

Leah

Leah Temper, PhD
Research Associate, Leadership for the Ecozoic, McGill University
PI, Academic-Activist Co-Produced Knowledge for Environmental Justice
(ACKnowl-EJ) project www.acknowlej.org
Director, Atlas of Environmental Justice www.ejatlas.org