[PeDAGoG] Invitation to virtual interactive session | 8 July, 2pm GMT

LAU Kin Chi laukc at ln.edu.hk
Thu Jun 18 06:15:22 CEST 2020

Dear Friends,

I have been following the communication with great interest. I will become more active after the 7th South South Forum on Sustainability of which I am the chief organizer. You are most welcome to check the Forum and the Reader, participant List, and registration form on
https://our-global-u.org/oguorg/en/seventh-south-south-forum-on-sustainability-ssfs7/

The Forum will be on the dates July 8-17. We have three sessions every day, except July 13. Please excuse me if I cannot join you on July 8.

Thank you for this great initiative!

With warm regards,

Kin Chi
Lingnan University, Hong Kong