[PeDAGoG] New Mailing List

Brandon Liu brandon.k.liu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 01:52:36 CEST 2020

Dear all,

Some of you were having difficulties with the Riseup mailing list because
it limited message sizes to 500 KB, whereas attachments frequently exceed
that size. Thus we have migrated the mailing list to ourproject.org which
will hopefully work better for everyone.

To send a message to everyone, please email:
gta-pedagog at lists.ourproject.org.

The old list has been closed, so if you want to continue a previous email
thread, you'll have to replace the email recipient in the "To:" field of
the email with gta-pedagog at lists.ourproject.org.

To those who have recently joined all of us at PeDAGoG, we would love to
hear from you! Please send an email introducing yourself and your work. We
would especially like to hear what kind of teaching materials, experiences,
or approaches you have to share, and whether there's anything we can help
you with, in the form of feedback, discussions, making connections, or
anything else.

Don't hesitate to message me if you're having any technical difficulties or
any other questions about the group.

Best,
Brandon