[PeDAGoG] sharing and cocreating teaching methods

Anne Snick anne.snick at scarlet.be
Thu Jul 9 09:34:58 CEST 2020

Dear friends of the PeDAGoG network,

Thank you for an inspiring webinar yesterday! There was a proposal to
collaborate (on articles, summer schools, learning materials.) which I think
is very important support for each of us.

In that context I would like to share that last year, I have explored with 3
students an alternative pathway to learn about sustainability.

We are based in Leuven, and the students were all Belgian (non-migrant
background), so the focus is on un-learning the 'neoliberal' premisses.

Yet, we addressed 4 dimensions (learning with the head, heart, hands and
hopes) that may be relevant also for learners in the 'South' (as someone
said yesterday, that is not just a geological zone, but also a
socio-economic and cultural one).

A draft article on this learning  experiment is open to comments now. I
would greatly appreciate to get your feedback on it. (It may appear long,
but there are a lot of visuals and easy-to-read quotes in it.)

 <https://www.academia.edu/s/d1eb13e26e?source=link>
https://www.academia.edu/s/d1eb13e26e?source=link

It is open to comments during one month. Thank you so much for your ideas
and insights !

Anne Snick

SAPIRR - Systems Approach of Public Innovation and Responsible Research

Senior researcher STEAM+ project (EACEA) - KU Leuven

Board member Club of Rome - EU Chapter

Arne Loosveldt Fund - KU Leuven

LinkedIn: annesnick

Skype: anne.snick1