[PeDAGoG] Invitation to virtual interactive session | 8 July, 2pm GMT

Schöneberg, Julia, Dr. Julia.Schoeneberg at uni-kassel.de
Mon Jul 6 13:25:25 CEST 2020

Dear Irene, dear all,

As far as I am aware Zoom adjusts according to your time zone. The correct time is 4pm (Amsterdam, Brussels, Berlin), which translates to 2pm GMT and 3pm London summer time.
We envisage the meeting to last no longer than 90min, since longer meetings are very tiring. If we feel the format is useful we can arrange for follow ups.

Best wishes,
Julia