[PeDAGoG] Open Discussion and Updates (July 2020)

Yuxin Hou yuxinhou82 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 16:59:44 CEST 2020

Dear Brandon:

Thank you so much for your email. Two days ago I sent an email as follows.
Hope you received it. In the previous email, I forgot to tell about account
registration. In order to use the full functionality of this website, such
as creating social groups and forums discussions, replying, submitting
posts, etc., online account registration in https://www.pedagogism.com/ is
needed. It is easy and takes less than a minute to get an account. If
someone has the issue of registration, thanks for letting me know. In
addition, do you want to set up a "PeDAGoG" Forum under the“Education For
Sustainable Development” Forums” or an independent "PeDAGoG" Forum
category?

Thank you so much.

Best,

Yuxin Hou