[PeDAGoG] Open Discussion and Updates (July 2020)

Irene Sotiropoulou irene.sotiropoulou at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 20:33:34 CEST 2020

Hello everyone,

I am very happy to be a member of the PeDAGoG community.

Brandon, thank you so much for your message and the advice.

My name is Irene and at the moment I am working as a researcher at the
Energy and Environment Institute of the University of Hull, UK.
My specialty is heterodox economics, with an emphasis on social and
solidarity economy, feminist economics, ecological economics, decolonial
economics, heterodox finance and non-monetary economies, sharing practices,
economics of the commons, grassroots economics. In Hull I do research about
the local farmers' markets.

Some days ago i added into the Pedagog pad a link to teaching material i
have online https://hull.academia.edu/IreneSotiropoulou/Teaching-Documents.
Most of it is in English. On each document there is information about the
level of teaching it is related to and the place/institution where the
teaching took place. In case I will be teaching next year, I will be
adding more material. If you have feedback or you need any further
information about those documents, please, feel free to contact me.

Thank you very much. I am very glad to be among you.
Best regards,
Irene

Στις Τετ, 1 Ιουλ 2020 στις 5:41 μ.μ., ο/η Brandon Liu <
brandon.k.liu at gmail.com> έγραψε: