[PeDAGoG] Open Discussion and Updates (July 2020)

Brandon Liu brandon.k.liu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 18:35:41 CEST 2020

Dear PeDAGoG community,

Welcome to all the new members who have joined! We would love to have you
introduce yourselves to the group if you haven't already.

At the beginning of each month, I send out an email for "open discussion
and updates" as a way to invite everyone to share something that's on their
mind with the group. It could be to initiate discussion on a topic or share
recent updates from one's own work. Feel free to reply directly to this
email or start a new thread. Anything relating to alternative teaching and
learning experiences, materials, tools, and perspectives relating to the
themes of post-development, broadly understood, would be most welcome.

Best,
Brandon