[Ginga-argentina] Attn:Your background-scan is available online: View the results Now

I.C. Background Checks IC-backgroundchecks at likelyinstantviewdrive.work
Sun Mar 29 23:10:04 CEST 2015

ALERT: BACKGROUND NOTIFICATION
Message ID #1855371

Message For: ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org.

The reason that we're reaching out to you today is to inform you that someone may have just run your background-check. You can find further details of this background-scan below here:

SCAN-INFO:
#####################################
DATE: 28 - Mar - 2015
TIME: 07:26:16 A.M. (PST)

Go here right now to find-out more about this new-scan: http://inquire.likelyinstantviewdrive.work

Thank you
CUSTOMER SERVICE INFO.

If you would prefer not to receive clearance notices from us go here:  http://jshg56.likelyinstantviewdrive.work
13 Haywardens, Lingfield, Surrey RH7 6DW, UK

The original destination was Cacao a block away.  But then we accidentally passed by this place with 4.5 star rating, how could an Elite skip!!  So we went spontaneous... to the doorsteps of Little Beast.

Eclectic and simplistic interior, cozy and hip ambiance, half of the dining spaces are in the front and back patio with heat lamps.  Soft plush blankets are offered to customers who need extra warmth in the outdoor seats.  Right away you get a sense that this management knows what they are doing and think hard to make it a pleasant experience for customers.

The menu is not extensive.  But each dish is unique by name and creation.

Chicken liver with baguette-- the smoothest liver paste I've had in a long time, soft, sweet, richly layered with gel, butter, and caramelized red onion.  This is the dish that will lure me back to the place.fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715