[Ginga-argentina] Help Your Body Say No to Sugar~Flatten Your Belly, in 60-sec/day

No No Sugar no.no.sugar at xtdw226.fitbodyfemale.work
Fri Mar 27 11:20:00 CET 2015

Help Your Body Say No to Sugar~Flatten Your Belly, in 60-sec/day
---------------------------------------
25% Discount expires 3-27-15

New Health Information for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

What if you could control of your high-BP in just 1-minute a day?

...and rid yourself of your unhealthy bellyflab?

And what if that 60-seconds was EATING something?

Studies show that a simple 1-minute change in your morning routine can CHANGE your whole body in as little as 15 days.

Go here to discover the 6-minute morning routine that KILLS High Blood Pressure & Eliminates your unwanted Belly-flab,

http://enjoyit.fitbodyfemale.work

25% Discount expires 3-27-15

modify mail status here:
http://gr8zk1.fitbodyfemale.work
Ap #725-5597 Nulla Avenue, Akhisar, 77482, Turkey

We went for brunch today with our 10 month old daughter and a couple of friends today. The food was so good and the service was fantastic. Our daughter really loved the waitress Kim and she was so drawn to her! She even held her and walked around the restaurant to say hi.

We were seated at the front originally because it was pretty busy. We called about 20 mins before we arrived (2pm) so we were lucky to get a seat (thanks!). She also moved us inward when there was a bigger table available because she didn't want our little one to get cold (so sweet).

My husband and friend ordered the rib special (for brunch! Soo yum), our other friend ordered a veggie omlette and I ordered the steak and eggs. So yummy! Photos attached.

We parked down the street and took a stroll up parliament - cabbage town. Luckily we put our daughter in a carrier because the restaurant has stairs leading down to the entrance and when we called Kim mentioned the restaurant was a but small inside so we opted for no stroller.fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715