[Ginga-argentina] Notice: Your New Lower Home-Rate Enclosed, Must Apply by 3/26/15

Nadine Banks nadine.banks at dro08.refinancefeel.work
Thu Mar 26 20:11:27 CET 2015

Kitchen 713 is a cute, cozy restaurant serving up some traditional southern home styled recipes with an upscale flair.  I say cozy b/c it only fits 32 patrons and you can't even order until seating becomes available, so get ready to wait!  Oh! but to kill time, go outside and watch the chefs in action, as they have a window to chef watch!  Also,if possible I would suggest going with at least 3-4 people so you can try a variety of dishes and divvy up the cost, b/c this is a bit on the pricey side...fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715.