[Ginga-argentina] Spam: Important: Lower Your HomeRate Today, Forfeit After 3/25/15 - File: 9218583

Raven_Koch Raven_Koch at syncrefiloan.work
Thu Mar 26 05:38:21 CET 2015

On a Saturday night at 8:30PM, our 1-hour given wait for a table turned into a pleasant 20-minute wait. During that time we enjoyed a few drinks and an order of sausage rolls at the bar. The sausage rolls were fun--super hot inside so be careful if you order them. The flaky pastry crust, savory sausage, and zingy dijon cream with pops of whole grain mustard would make a great snack on any night. Our bartender (and not to mention all the other staff we interacted with) was very gracious and friendly, making our time there very enjoyable.fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715