[Ginga-argentina] Important Notice: Your New Lower Home-Rate is Valid Thru 3/24/15 No. 20456579

Cristina Harrison christina-harrison at proposedloaninfo.work
Tue Mar 24 22:48:53 CET 2015

We decided to put our name in at around 5:15 PM on a Saturday after seeing a play in the theater district. It was very cramped/crowded inside. This is a small place and I can see exactly why there is always such a long wait for a table here, even if it is also supposed to be very high quality. When we walked in, we could barely even budge because there were some people waiting for a table. It seems that they had been called letting them know their table was ready but that it actually wasn't quite ready. I later learned that they call you when the check gets sent out to a table, but that sometimes people take longer to pay/leave.fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715.