[Ginga-argentina] Mayo Diabetes Foundation Discovers 3 week Diabetes Reversal Method #15743748

Mayo_Diabetes_Foundation mayodiabetesfoundation at echo28.voiddiabeteson.work
Tue Mar 24 16:45:43 CET 2015

Mayo Diabetes Foundation Discovers 3 week Diabetes Reversal Method
Start Your Reversal Today 3-24-15
Mayo Diabetes Foundation Journal: 15743748

Reader ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Do you or a loved one suffer from type-1 or type-2 diabetes, pre-diabetes, insulin-resistance or blood sugar spikes?

If you don't properly handle your illness, you'll suffer unnecessarily ... and ultimately experience permanent nerve damage, kidney failure, heart disease, blindness, and a growing list of other terrible things associated Diabetes.

A recent Mayo Clinic study reveals how to STOP diabetes and REVERSE the damage already done.

Visit us here to join 1-million diabetics who have used this method to stop and reverse life-threatening damage to their body in as little as 14 days,

Diabetics have a 200% to 400% greater risk of heart disease AND stroke

Mayo Clinic Results: 15743748

No longer wish to  receive this offer -  http://sjd86.voiddiabeteson.work
905-3293 Vestibulum, Av., Tournefeuille, 28460, France
15743748fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715

This is a small little place, tucked in on the corner of Central and 29th Ave NE. Parking in the back is limited, but we were able to find an open spot. I'm feeling super silly for not coming here sooner! I can't believe I lived in this neighborhood for 3 years and only dined at Chimborazo today. We arrived at 11:40am for brunch, and it was getting really busy. At the height of the lunch hour they were filled to capacity and I could easily see why: this food is incredible.

Hornado con Papas, the juiciest roasted pulled pork I've ever eaten. Comes with these little potato fritters, and a tomato, onion and cilantro salad that tastes so good. That green sauce they serve is absolutely delicious, I couldn't get enough so I asked for another cup. My sister had the Churrasco with perfectly grilled flank steak, yucca (cassava) fries and sweet plantains. Came with a little mound of rice with a fried egg on top, and some pinto beans. Seriously good brunch. Both of these dishes were $11.50 and I think that's a great deal for some real grub that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside..fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715