[Ginga-argentina] Breaking: Harvard Memory Pill to Cure Dementia in 8 Days

Harvard.Memory.Pill Harvard.Memory.Pill at subset12.mentaldeclineitself.work
Mon Mar 23 19:56:29 CET 2015

Harvard Memory Pill to Cure Dementia in 8 Days
View Details by 3-23-15
Report #5661996

Member ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

More than 75% of Americans suffer from memory loss and reduced mental capacity.

If you experience lapses in your memory like this or have "senior moments," you CAN do something about it.

This nutrient has been clinically proven to nourish your brain cells, reverse mental decline up to 12 years. It can help reverse and prevent mental regression.

Go here to reverse symptoms of Dementia and Alzheimer's here:

http://signup.mentaldeclineitself.work

Change email status here:
http://gsf4.mentaldeclineitself.work
Ap #535-5145 Aliquam St., Deventer, 7115FH, Netherlands
5661996fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715

TBy the recommendation of a friend who has been to Honolulu before, as well as, seeing people around the island carrying pink to-go "Leonards" boxes, I knew we had to do a taste test just to be sure we knew what everyone was talking about.

Located on a corner lot, we missed the turn, as the parking lot was packed...always a good sign, we eventually got a spot and waited in line.

I knew what we were going to order, as people had be raving about the malasadas. Malasadas, which you are probably wondering... are basically a little piece of heaven in your mouth, aka Portuguese donuts, deep fried in oil and coated with graduated sugar...hot and fresh!

We ordered one flavor of each: coconut, chocolate, lemon, raspberry, custard and cinnamon. At a $1 each you can't beat the price, each one was more delicious than the next. My tastebuds will never be the same and I don't think I could look a donut the same after this experience. I can't wait to go back and eat them again!fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715