[Ginga-argentina] Order your Blueberry Giant in time for Mother's Day, Buy2Get1 29Apr15 #13330522

BlueberryGiant BlueberryGiant at luck174.weell.ninja
Wed Apr 29 18:26:19 CEST 2015

Go here to Supersize your blueberries with Blueberry Giant, Buy2Get1 Ends Today- http://orderhere.weell.ninja

My fianc\u00e9 has lived in Dublin for about 2years and for whatever reason we have never visited this restaurant. To say the least I'm sorry we haven't come... It's dark inside and seems dirty, but it actually isn't. Food is good and portions are large and cheap. Service usually is pretty good as well. They could... This place is fantastic!If you are foodies like us, always in search of good food, Maria's cuisine will not disappoint! Heinz \u0026 Maria offer Gracious and... The service used to be better at this Waffle House, but they just lost one of the hardest working employees. While the others sit around, or go out to smoke... This Waffle House is not nearly as far off the road as the map implies.....Overall a great Waffle House experience. Good and fast food. Clean restrooms. Great... Our last visit with Cracker Barrel is why I am writing them a review. Our server was impeccable and my ruben sandwich was equally amazing. fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715