[Ginga-argentina] NOTICE: Payment notice: Your auto-warranty is expired 20376796

Taylor Kirk Taylor-Kirk at luck173.urcarwarrantyfilled.ninja
Wed Apr 29 18:21:07 CEST 2015

*** Final Notice ***

This notice is to inform you your factory warranty has expired, you are now responsible for paying any repairs.  Please respond by Wednesday, April 29, 2015. and mention this notice for a 60% discount.

Important vehicle protection information below...

Final warranty notice
Ref No: 20376796

Please go here to respond by Wednesday, April 29, 2015., mention this notice for a 60% discount.

http://requestnow.urcarwarrantyfilled.ninja

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter,

Lacota Ellis

No longer receive this offer here
http://bnfd4.urcarwarrantyfilled.ninja
5497 Nisi. Ave,Modling,Austria,8852
24903824 - 20376796 fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715

So my wife and I took an impromptu trip to Austin to visit my brother-in-law for a couple of days before his deployment and decided on our way back to... The sides we had were delicious too. Additionally we brought our own bottle of wine. What a great corkage policy. You have to share a glass of your bottle... Visiting from AZ and wanted to try a good Mexican place.   Great place for drinking, watching sports and chomping down great Mexican food!   I ordered the... Tried Moes during last trip to El Paso based on Yelp reviews. Enjoyed.....Was basic down and dirty Mexican Restaurant which is all about the food. Please... Wonderful burger, great fries, fast and friendly service. It really would get 5 stars if not for a bit steep of price. Good food though. The blue burger... The nicest owners of any restaurant we have eaten at in El Paso or anywhere really. I must admit it has been difficult finding good places to eat here since... It's all good, but the sauce and the sides put this aff
 ordable family friendly gem over the top!....Famous Dave's sauce starts sweet and builds to just the... This place was surprisingly on point! ....Easy to get to, right off airway nestled in between the airport and Montana. ....Service was friendly and fast. ....Food... Huge place, make sure to place your order early. You'll be waiting a log time for your order. If your in a big party get there at least an hour before Really good wood fired pizza! This place has a great atmosphere, nice bar, and good food. There are plenty of television sets to watch the game, but without... I will preface this by saying that I have to wonder if the people who gave 1, 2, and 3 star reviews and claim mediocrity in Gella's food and service... The service was outstanding \u0026 the food great. I had the French dip \u0026 a cup of potato soup, which awesome. Hubby had filet, baked potato \u0026 salad. Then we... Gutierrez is probably my favourite place to eat in Hays. The food is not strictly authentic b
 ut is always fresh, flavoursome and filling. Their margaritas... The Page generally has the best food in town.  At least, it the most consistent, in terms of quality.  The steaks here are generally about as good as you'll... I eat at Chosen Wok all the time. The food is made fresh when you order it and it usually only takes a few minutes. Kind of like a Subway restaurant, you... Mother Cluckin Good!..No need for hammers cause this place nailed it! From the fried chicken to the homemade ice cream, Al's rules the roost!  It's been 5... Johnson's has excellent barbecue: pulled pork, brisket, ham, etc. It has all the basics you'd expect from a restaurant of this type. The establishment is... Top sushi restaurant in Kansas! My husband works in Hays and we live in Wichita. The sushi here trumps anything I have had in the state. I am waiting to...