[Ginga-argentina] TransUnion Protection Notice: Double-check your score at no cost by April 24, 2015 -13502967

Equifax Data Monitoring EquifaxDataMonitoring at xyt229.lessscorefreetele.ninja
Fri Apr 24 14:34:07 CEST 2015

TransUnions Security Warning- Your free score inspection expires April 24, 2015, Go here now, http://visit.lessscorefreetele.ninja

I have been to La Veranda a number of times and thought it's about time they got a review.....First you are greeted at your car with free valet service. This... It is hard to find a restaurant in Broward County that goes above and beyond the norm when it comes to cuisine. NY and Miami spoil the taste buds with... I ordered pizza last night from Rocket. It was so good. They had a special, so I got to try the deep dish and also get a small hand tossed one. Two pizzas... I simply refuse to give these guys anything but 5 stars.  The food is simply too good.  It's got a mojo you can only get from a talented kitchen staff not... Food is fresh and service was excellent . Worth the 2 hour wait for outside at dinner. Grabbed a drink at bar - again. Service was excellent.....FRESH JUMBO... Second time dining here last night and I've decided that I love this place! The first time got off to a semi rocky start because I waited almost an h