[Ginga-argentina] Alzheimer's Assoc Neural Review-Exposed The Way to Stop Memory-Loss, Don't Wait

Idola.Moore Idola_Moore at ujm04.lackfocusednames.ninja
Thu Apr 16 02:46:16 CEST 2015

Alzheimer's Assoc. Brain Evaluation
A Way to Treat Forgetfulness
Document No. 4262210

ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

In your later years, will you wander off and get lost in your own neighborhood?

This is just ONE of the common signs age-related dementia and Alzheimers.

Most people think there's nothing they can do to help save their memory as they age.

A recently available memory research program confirmed easy methods to stop early memory loss.

At least 4700 volunteers from ages 42-79 have boosted their memory retention and cognitive proficiencies by up to 86% in 4 weeks.

Visit here to check out the remarkable reversal system to age-proof your brain,

========================= >  http://safe.lackfocusednames.ninja

Starting Now is the best way to prevent memory problems in the future.

Brain Fact:  In America, a new case of Alzheimer's develops every 68 seconds; by 2050, the incidence will increase to every 33 seconds.

Change mail status here:

http://las43.lackfocusednames.ninja

452-2010 Gravida. Road,Ukkel,Belgium,7981

Sucks so bad to give them a two star review.  But I have to give my honest opinion.  The owner is such a cool guy I really hope he gets it together.  There were just too many shortcomings to ignore. The place is very unorganized.  There are random tables and booths scattered about.  An old beverage cooler thrown on a wall.  A bunch of random chairs thrown in a small area on the other side of the main area.  Taps on a wall with a bucket to catch the drip pan.  Just really too sophmoric to be taken seriously as a gourmet pizza joint. We ordered a salad but it wasnt available so we went with another one.  Then we ordered a pizza and a beer.  The salad that came out was literally as if you dumped a bag of spinach from a grocery store on a plate with a couple slices of tomatoes, with some feta, and nuts.  It was just sad and shouldnt have been offered.
My beer never came and after I asked again they had to wash some glasses to get it to me.  They also served us on cheap paper plates that were single so they were paper thin literally. The pizza came out and was very tasty.  Nice dough, good cheese, and tasty pepperoni.  It was a little wet but the sauce was thin and good so it still worked.  Really showed the potential this guy has.They also had a good beer selection. If the owner could get more organized, hire some good help, and focus on the pizza and remove anything that isnt worthy from the menu this place could be an easy 4 star stop.  Best of luck.fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715