[Ginga-argentina] We can repair your home - plain and simple

Choice Home Warranty ChoiceHomeWarranty at rchum.eu
Tue Sep 30 14:48:19 CEST 2014

We can repair your home - plain and simple
http://www.rchum.eu/l/lt8G671Q163WY/183MT638AL689M53W3608157TI3211131207

To re-mo-ve
http://www.rchum.eu/l/lc9X671Y163AP/183EC638EK689B53C3608157EC3211131207

too much, and doesn’t know where to turn. None of XGNQVSQPE the glamour of returned heroes, KMCLQOBIG none of the romance of war: only a hot, blind, mesmerised

voice, going on and on, mesmerised by a vision that the soul cannot FMKRPY bear. In this officer, of course, there was a lightness and an appearance of bright diffidence

andhumour. But underneath it all was the RMY same as in the common men YRYF of all the combatant nations: the hot, seared burn of unbearable experience,

which did not heal nor cool, and whose irritation was DBJSF not to be relieved. The experience gradually cooled on top: but only with a surface crust. The soul did not heal, did not

recover. “I used to be awfully frightened, ” laughed Herbertson. “Now you say, Lilly, you’d never have stood it. But you would. You’re nervous — and it VFJHS was

just the nervous ones that did stand it. When nearly VJC all our officers were gone, OVMPR we had a man come out — a man called Margeritson, from India — big FQHWQNEHQ merchant people out there.

They all said he was no good — not a bit of good — SMOOTYN nervous chap. No good at all. But YUJI when you had to get out of the trench and go for the Germans he was perfect — perfect —

It all came to him then, at the crisis, and he was perfect. “Some things frighten one man, and some another. Now shells would never frighten me. But YPHQLIC

I couldn’t stand bombs. You could tell the difference between our machines and the NTKMMAT Germans. DOF Ours was ARE a steady noise — drrrrrrrr!— but

their’s was heavy, drrrrRURUrrrrRURU!— My word, that got on my PSB nerves. . . . CCQJSEHE “No I was never hit. The nearest thing JRGVHS was when I was

knocked down by an exploding shell — several times that — you know. When you shout like PREEW mad for the men to YQOQKR come and dig you out, under all TLANQHRA the earth. and my word, you do hil

frightened then.” Herbertson laughed with a twinkling motion to Lilly. But between his brows there was a tension like madness. “And SLGPUA a funny thing you know — how you don’t notice

things. In — let me see — 1916, the German guns were a lot VHVE better than ours. IQSYL Ours were old, and when they’re old you can’t tell where they’ll hit: whether they’ll go beyond the

mark, or whether they’ll fall short. Well, this day our guns EUCELA were DHIDHST firing short, and killing our own men. We’d had the order to charge, and were running forward, and I suddenly

felt hot water spurting on my neck —” He put EUGAFBX his hand to the back of his neck and glanced round apprehensively. “It was a chap called Innes — Oh, an awfully decent sort —

people were in the Argentine. He’d been calling out to me as we were running, and I was just answering. When I MJTOHMUCN felt this hot water on my neck and saw him running past me

with no head — he’d got no head, and he went running past me. I don’t know how far, but GIHG a MGAM long way. . . . Blood, you know — Yes — well —

“Oh, BBDUPMKMR I hated Chelsea — I loathed LFV Chelsea — Chelsea was purgatory to me. I had a corporal called JHCXVCYB Wallace — he was a fine chap — oh, he was a fine .