[Ginga-argentina] Alert: Somebody has ordered a background-check on you. See results - 35818463

NOTIFICATION NOTIFICATION at 181-vpspowerinternet.net
Mon Sep 15 19:04:03 CEST 2014

09-15-2014.
PLC INTERNET MESSAGING SYSTEMS

DT. 09-15-2014  -  MSG ID: 12164545232.
- - - - - - -THIS MESSAGE IS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE- - - - - - -

ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

THIS EMAIL MESSAGE WAS AUTOMATICALLY DEPLOYED. You're receiving this email message today to
inform you that within the last 72 hours somebody has ordered a background-check -on you.

Details:
-----------------------
Date: 09-14-2014
Time: 12:17:09 (PM - EST)

Go here now to see the results of your check and confirm any findings: http://newone.181-vpspowerinternet.us

Thank You.

PLC INTERNET MESSAGING SYSTEMS.

*******PLC CUSTOMER SERVICE INFO*******
Please reply to this email if you have any questions and we will be sure someone responds in a timely fashion. Please
be sure to include with your message our notice #(121645453). Thank you.

----12164545-- - -
.You can go here today if you wish to end your membership to our emailad-service: http://stophere.181-vpspowerinternet.us