[Ginga-argentina] You've Been Accepted by Who's_Who.

Global Who's_Who globalwhos at pmitplastic.com
Wed Dec 10 16:48:54 CET 2014

        Hey jhomann,You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent your professional community in the 2014 Edition of Who's_Who. The premier networking organization for distinguished professionals.Once finalized, your listing will share registry space with tens-of-thousands of fellow accomplished individuals across the globe, each representing accomplishment within their own geographical area. >To verify your profile and accept the candidacy please click_here.On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome you to our organization.Warm Regards,John D'AgostinoMembership DivisionWho's_Who Among Executives and Professionals If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at the following address: 626_RXR_Plaza Uniondale, NY_11556If you wish to unsubscribe from all future _Global_Who's_Who mailings, please go _here   H has wagr $1 bllon ha Hrbalf, h nuronal supplmn company, wll fal. So far, ha b hasn' pann ou, an vn on of hs closs avsrs has call hs harcs on h subjc -- nclung a ary, hr-hour ran hs summr n fron of narly 500 popl -- a msak. Svral ohr vaccn canas, no as far along, ar also n h ppln an may b ray for safy sng nx yar. Onc any rugs or ramns pass h safy ss, hy wll b avalabl for us n largr numbrs of popl, an halh offcals ar grapplng wh whhr hy shoul b s for ffcacy n h raonal way, n whch som popl a rsk ar gvn placbos nsa of h acv rug. GAZA CITY -- Truckloas of cmn, sl an gravl ha Isral allow no Gaza on Oc. 14 wh gra fanfar rman lock n warhouss, unavalabl o housans of famls spra o fx homs amag by Isral aacks as wnry wns an ran bgn. Whl Mr. Ackman rw suppor from bg Allrgan sharholrs -- nclung T. Row Prc an Pnwar Capal Managmn, an proxy avsrs lk Glass Lws -- for a spcal sharholr mng n Dcmbr o vo on a nw boar, h clash has nnsf. In arly Ocobr, Mr. Ackman prov a somms sy poson for h Allrgan lawsu. (Afr confrmng ha h ha gvn posons a numbr of ms bfor, Mr. Ackman a, I lov posons.) Phoo I suffr xrm psychologcal orur, Mr. Ackman rcall. Th avc ha h famly frn gav, h a, ha bn ba. I sa, h nx m I hav a rally goo a, I'm no gong o lsn jus bcaus somon s olr han m. Mr. Ackman connu, I's no gong o sop m from gong forwar. Lonon Connu rang h man soryShar Ths Pag Th acvsm has forc no jus amnsraors, faculy mmbrs an polcans o rckon wh wha gos on whn suns hav sx, bu also young mn on campus. Th Wh Hous wans hm o sgn on o a campagn call I's on Us. Frarns ar holng ranng sssons abou prvnng sxual assaul (as many cop wh rla nvsgaons an lawsus). A Yal, suns ar rqur o parcpa n mulpl workshops on sxual msconuc. You can' go on Facbook or Twr for 10 mnus whou sng a pos abou hs ssus, a 19-yar-ol Englsh major ol m. Wha You N o Know Abou h Ebola Oubrak A hg fun gng oghr wh anohr company o buy ou a compor? sa Alan Palmr, a busnss law profssor a h Wak Fors Unvrsy School of Law. Tha's fnly unusual. I can' rcall vr sng a hg fun bng par of an nusry akovr. A fral offcal sa n an nrvw on Thursay ha wo larg sus nvolvng housans of pans wr plann o bgn soon n Ws Afrca, an wr xpc o b scrb n al on Fray by h Worl Halh Organzaon. Wha our wonrful curaors say an o mars, h sa. W n o mbrac ha n mor an mor ways.