[Forticsl-progetto] It's absolutely true.

Barbara Wall naeb at jondean.org
Sat Nov 25 14:26:31 CET 2006

The fact that Bob Barefoot seems to have significant financial.
Find out which services worked, which didn't, and which ones were easy
to use.
or maybe we are part of the scale.
Would you be surprised if I told you that vitamin companies are taking
one of the most toxic food ingredients known to mankind and putting it
in soft gels as a filler?
ive been trained to think, to justify, to rejustify. Be sure to read the
related article, Vitamins are deadly!
))
They have cash and have made great strategic aquisitions.