[Forticsl-progetto] It flies from her mouth like spiderwebs from a centipede.

Holmes Ik mawiyp at blyphoto.com
Tue Nov 28 05:57:26 CET 2006

I was having panic attacks as well. The results were meager.
A cat that was, unfortunately, dying of cancer. Why the hell are
comedians our voices of truth now?
Thanks to this little web gem, I can find just about any music I want.
I am no longer even watching, most notably no longer sobbing over,
crappy comedy-dramas on Showtime.

KKKK

YOU MAY HAVE SEEN CNHC... BUT BELIEVE US, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING!

Trade Date: Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Company: CHINA HEALTH MGT NEW (Other OTC:CNHC.PK)
Symbol: CNHC
Price: $1.30 (CLOSING DOWN! NOW IS THE TIME!)
Target: $6
Market: Slightly bearish, but about to turn around!

AS THEY SAY, BUY LOW, SELL HIGH! NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO DO JUST
THAT! CNHC CLOSED DOWN... BUT LIKE ANYTHING MUST AND WILL BOUNCE BACK
UP!

JUST WATCH CNHC ON TUESDAY NOVEMBER 28TH AS IT RELEASES STUNNING NEWS!

KKKK

Bing, Dean Martin, Sinatra, Louis Prima, Louis Armstrong, Sammy Davis,
Jr, etc and so on. A cat that was, unfortunately, dying of cancer. And
he gained a lot of respect from me at that moment.
Yeah, stupid, I know. Why the hell are comedians our voices of truth
now?
Bing, Dean Martin, Sinatra, Louis Prima, Louis Armstrong, Sammy Davis,
Jr, etc and so on. You change the channel, see that Sen.
This, happy does not make me. Just odd after living so long as a partial
zombie. This, happy does not make me. She continues to gesticulate in
front of the green screen behind her.
Remember this is, despite all its erstwhile mistakes and current
problems, a good country. Make your own judgements. Needless to say,
things in the cranium are a little off.
Yes, yes, I harp and whine about technology all the time.
Do you suppose we might ever live up to that? Why the hell are comedians
our voices of truth now? You can target specifically by genre. Then even
more interesting to hear John Stewart quip about it later.
Does that make me a bad person? And he gained a lot of respect from me
at that moment. Of course, she had to put the cat down.
Eat good food, and much of it, and spend time with family and friends.
Yes, yes, I harp and whine about technology all the time.
Should I thank them for actually giving a damn?
Comments on thanksgiving as well cracked me up. John McCain has opened
up a Presidential exploratory comittee and you find you have the same
feelings about that as the weather.
The results were meager.
You change the channel, see that Sen.
Lenny Bruce, Bill Hicks, George Carlin; those guys did the same thing. I
am no longer even watching, most notably no longer sobbing over, crappy
comedy-dramas on Showtime.
Bruce got himself in a mess of trouble for it.
Another jabbering politician to put in his bid for the Whitehouse.