[Foodforestcycle-organise] Forest Garden Cycle Tour - possible Visit

Darren mail at vegburner.co.uk
Mon Jul 22 11:53:46 CEST 2013

Hello Martin,

     I'm involved with a group organising a cycle tour that will be
taking in various forest garden sites in the south west.

     The tour will run in the first few weeks of September and we would
like to visit with you.

     We are keen to keep costs down, so as to avoid excluding people
(some participants are long term unemployed) but also happy to spend
time working on forest garden sites, I personally have 15 years
experience working in garden maintenance, landscaping and tree surgery,
and others also have similar long term experience.

     We have not got a confirmation on numbers but it is currently
looking like we could be up to 10 in number.

     I've pasted below some more information, what would be the
possibilities with you?

Best regards

Darren Hill

------

The group would spend some time cycling from site
to site, learning and sharing knowledge about forest gardens. The group
could also spend time working at different sites and swap plant
materials between the different sites it visits.

Participation in the tour would be free, the cyclists would camp on
route.  Anyone could join for any part of the tour.

Forest garden sites could be established or prospective.  I guess it
would be nice if the cyclists could camp at the forest garden site or
that they would be fed/watered, especially if they spent time working on
the site but neither of these would be requirements.