[ElTirabeque-Contacto] The sound you are looking for!

giovanni en grotondo.com giovanni en grotondo.com
Mie Oct 19 13:22:06 CEST 2016

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well.
I am writing to share with you my experience as a composer which I believe you could leverage for your upcoming projects.

During over 10 years working on feature films, TV movies and documentaries I have been hired by production companies globally to compose for them and oversee the various steps of the music recording and production. I am trained to write in many different styles and I can work with real musicians, from small bands to very large orchestras, or create lifelike computer mockups. I recently scored the New Zealand feature film "Orphans & Kingdoms", winner of the Anchorage Film Festival; while this fall the flagship Italian TV channel—RAI 1—will air in prime time IL CONFINE, a two-episode TV movie for which I wrote the music. The score has been recorded with the Bulgarian National Radio orchestra and choir.

Please take the time to hear the latest soundtracks I composed on my website: http://www.grotondo.com

Find attached my CV and for a complete list of my industry credits you can visit this address:
http://www.grotondo.com/imdb

I am looking forward to hearing from you to discuss our collaboration.
Regards,

Giovanni Rotondo