[Controlcambios-bdoo] With scornful Eye the Works and Books of those That i

Henegan Pokorney declines at stuntaction.com
Tue Aug 25 12:52:58 CEST 2009

Can be boasted of by any of our modern Wits. _Jocelin_, _Spelman_, both
Father and Son, _Cambden_, _Whelock_, _Gibson_, and many more of all
Ranks and Qualities, whose Names deserve well to be mention'd with
Respect, were there room for it in this place.] But to leave these
Pedagogues to huff and swagger in the heighth of all their Arrogance. I
cannot but think it great Pity, that in our Considerations, for
Refinement of the _English_ Tongue, so little Regard is had to
Antiquity, and the Original of our present Language, which is the
_Saxon_. This indeed is allow'd by an ingenious Person, who hath lately
made some Propo