[CCC] Future of work idea/poll platform

Helene Finidori hfinidori at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 13:43:33 CEST 2013

Tina,

This tool looks very interesting, though its subtleties (criteria for size, color, proximity etc) are not obvious at first sight, and it's hard to have an overview of what people have responded to select the ones you want to react to. I also had difficulties to post a second idea. Maybe I need to 'earn more points'? :)

Reading a bit more on how the algorithms work, I find interesting that the ideas are positioned by proximity of opinion based on a filter/profile question, and that the scoring model (though I didn't get how scores were expressed) took into account the proximity of the profiles of ideator and rater. It's also interesting to see that this has been around for a few years. So now there must be some data available on its effectiveness and possibilities of improvement.

How could we put this to work for the commons?

Cheers
Helene