[CCC] Future of work idea/poll platform

tina bakolitsa tina.bakolitsa at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 18:47:42 CEST 2013

What's the future of work? How can we ensure it's more equitable? Vote
and/or add your ideas at http://opinion.berkeley.edu/occupy/

Added a few of the ideas I came across during the ECC meeting but there are
bound to be others l missed.

To interact, go to

http://opinion.berkeley.edu/occupy/

click on "First time", then click on and rate two blooms (coloured circles)
on a sliding ruler (slider) scale. This done, you can create an account and
enter your own idea(s) - to create more than one, you'll need to create
more than one account.

The aim of this exercise (takes a few minutes to complete overall) is to
collect ideas (and idea ratings) from a wide range (different backgrounds)
of participants. If you have application examples, relevant links and so
on, please provide them if possible. Once ideas and ratings are collected,
there are other tools we can use to see how they can connect/link-up
together.

Another aim is to test this platform, so if you want to test this out and
participate, please try to do so within the next 48 hours.

If there's anyone else you think might be interested in this exploration,
please forward.

Any questions or problems, let me know. Feedback also welcome :)

Cheers,

Tina

PS. Is there a general ECC list set up yet?