[Care2x-general] Hermanos from Brasil

Daniel Fink danielfink en gmail.com
Jue Dic 2 03:32:07 CET 2004

Dear Care2x-L Developers

First of all, let us introduce ourselves:

My name is Daniel Fink and I am the spokesman from a brazilian project
aimed to develop and localize a brazilian version of Care2x; please
refer to

http://www.linuxmednews.com/linuxmednews/1098358110/index_html

Professor Dario Azevedo (dario en pucrs.br ) from PUCRS (www.pucrs.br)
is the coordinator of this project and together  with a private
company (Alfamais - www.alfamais.com ) have agreed  on a partnership
and got governmental funds to develop  this brazilian version of
Care2x.

Our team is ready and has just started this job;  as expected we are
facing some of the same difficulties  you listed  in a discussion list
before. We are sure that the needs for a free-software HIS in Latin
America must be shared and developed among all the countries.

So we are introducing ourselves looking for sinergy in those
developments, so we can share our problems and solutions improving the
capabilities of our teams, towards the best possible solutions.

If this seems in accordance to your projects, please let me know,  so
we can begin our informations exchange right away.

I am looking forward to hearing from you

Sincerely

Daniel Fink
dfink en alfamais.com