[Bdi4emc-help] VMware 5, buld to run back plot

Paul bdi4emc at bulldoghome.com
Tue Aug 7 23:51:26 CEST 2007

Hi Alf

On Monday 06 August 2007 10:46, Alf Skaar wrote:
> emc2-ubuntu6.06-desktop-i386.iso
> bdi-4.51.iso
>
> are ther any build that will run the back plot, under VMware 5

Sorry, can't help with VMware - It is not an application I've used (or had
need to).

> i have try the
> emc2-ubuntu6.06-desktop-i386.iso
> and that install fine but will not run

Wrong place to ask about that modified ubuntu build. Don't know what they've
done to it, but it doesn't boot on any of the computers I have..

> the bdi-4.51.iso will not install under VMware 5

Sounds very much like a VMware issue (unless anyone else knows the reason). If
you are installing to a disk, why use VMware ?

VMware will get in the way of any realtime operating system and produce very
poor results.

Regards, Paul.